Following Step 4 of the Government's road map out of lockdown on 19th July, you will no longer need to book a seat to attend our Sunday worship services.
However, we have not completely thrown caution to the wind! Please therefore note the following:
- in order to keep everyone as safe as possible, we ask that you please do not attend if you have any of the symptoms of Coronavirus, or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, or if you are waiting for a Covid-19 test result
- the QR code for use with the NHS Test and Trace app will still be available at the front door
- we will continue to keep contact details for anyone attending, in case we are contacted by the Test and Trace program
- the wearing of face coverings will now be optional and down to individual discretion
- please continue to make use of the anti-bacterial hand sanitiser pumps at the front door
- there will continue to be no tea and coffee facilities before the service, for the forseeable future
The greatest change, of course, is that we are now able to sing out our praises to God!
Each Sunday, we will have a service at 10:30 a.m. and another one at 6:00 p.m. The evening service will continue to be a repeat of the morning, but we will review this over the coming weeks.
We understand that some may still be uncomfortable meeting in person in the building, so you will still be able to watch the morning service live via the following Zoom link:
Meeting ID: 891 9672 7158
Please contact us on 01209 612268 or 07935 833278 for more details or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any help with this.